Superb colour reproduction, at high resolution with superior fade resistance, is yours with Genuine Epson Claria 82N standard capacity photographic yellow ink. Suitable for a wide range of Epson Stylus Photo and Artisan devices (see list), Claria Photographic Ink has been designed at a molecular level to produce photos that are far more resistant to fading than lab processed photos. Photos printed using Epson Claria photographic ink can last up to 200 years in a photo album so that even future generations can see your photos like the day they were printed. Featuring an extra wide colour gamut for smoother gradations and a vivid gloss finish, Epson Claria photographic ink is a revolutionary dye-based photo ink set that provides both casual and enthusiast photographers stunning photos that last for generations.
- Genuine Epson Claria Photographic Ink is the ultimate dye ink designed especially for photo printing. Printed on Epson’s range of photo papers, it delivers excellent high definition, colour reproduction, and glossiness, with a durability superior to that of silver halide or lab photos.
- Greater colour gamut with specialised dye based inks for photograph printing, and excellent print quality on glossy photo paper
- Epson Claria Photographic Ink photo prints on Epson Premium Photo Papers are resistant to handling scratches as the ink is absorbed into the paper coating.
- Resists clogging and smudging, so you can keep printing trouble free.
- Standard yield ink at a lower initial cost – perfect for those who print infrequently.
- Epson Product Code: C13T112492