The Cat 6 Patch Ethernet Cables allow for better signal to noise ratio with minimal loss – which translates to faster and more reliable networks for today’s applications, Cat 6 cable commonly used where performance, reliability, and maximum speed are needed.
Category 6 cable, commonly referred to as Cat-6, is a cable standard for Gigabit Ethernet and other network protocols that are backward compatible with the Category 5/5e and Category 3 cable standards.
Compared with Cat-5 and Cat-5e, Cat-6 ethernet cable features more stringent specifications for crosstalk and system noise. The cable standard provides performance of up to 250 MHz and is suitable for 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX (Fast Ethernet), 1000BASE-T / 1000BASE-TX (Gigabit Ethernet) and 10GBASE-T (10-Gigabit Ethernet).
- RJ-45 connectors CAT6 stranded cable best used for patch leads
- Impedance Matched – Wire and connectors are carefully matched to virtually eliminate echoing and cancellation, providing high speed, error free transmission
- Gold Plated Contacts – Gold plating eliminates corrosion and provides maximum conductivity to ensure data integrity Unique PVC Jacket – Exclusive polymer technology provides unsurpassed durability and flexibility
- Snag Free Boots – Prevent cable kinks and bent pins when removing them from patch panels
- Strain Relief – Increases strength while sustaining maximum flexibility even under extreme conditions
- Cable Type: Cat 6 Connectors: RJ45-RJ45
- Length: 2m
- Colour: Yellow
- Jacket Material: PVC
- Diameter: 6.2mm
- 1 x 2m Cat 6 Ethernet Network Cable: Yellow